Wednesday 14 October 2015

Force Connection

My problem is that I am not good in playing soccer. When my classmate, Ezzati handed over the 'idea bag' to me, I reached out the item from the bag. The item was an Ironman keychain. What I can do to improve my soccer skills from this are firstly, I can try to juggle it with my legs. With this, it can actually train and polish my juggling skills. Secondly, as Ironman is made from steel, I can input it on my legs so that when I kick the ball, the impact and power will be so great that it even can beat the shot power of professional footballers can do. Not a single goalkeeper can even deal with that kind of power. Hence, every time when I shoot the ball, it is a guarantee goal. Thirdly, since I am a quite small-sized person, my opponents usually do a body-push to me and I easily can fall and thus lost my control on the ball. However, with this item, I can input metal or iron on my body so that when my opponents try to push me away with their body, they the ones who going to feel the pain and perhaps the one who going to fall. Therefore, I will feel non-perishable when the ball is on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment